Questions and Answers about CarMax Hiring Process
- How long does it take to get hired at CarMax?
- How long does CarMax take to review the application?
- What is the CarMax assessment?
- What should I expect in an assessment test?
The Hiring Process
- Apply Online
- Online employment test
- Phone Interview
- Job Offer
- Background Check
About The Company
CarMax is a used vehicle retailer based in the United States. It operates two business segments: CarMax Sales Operations and CarMax Auto Finance.
Headquarters: Richmond, Virginia, United States
Parent organization: Circuit City
- Glen Allen Insurance
- CarMax Business Services provides automobile financing services.
- CarMax Auto Superstores
Student Opportunities – CarMax will help you develop your skills and build a career you’re passionate about.
Redefine your career
- Sales Consultant
- Lead Business Office Associate in Training
- Business Office Associate-Part Time
- Automotive Detailer – Second Shift
- Customer Specialist, Alternative Delivery
- Sales Consultant
- Vehicle Condition Assessor
- Sales Consultant – Part Time – $20/hr training pay
- Auto Repair Specialist II
DDI’s main focus is leadership assessments, which are competency-based. These competencies vary from each company and each position. DDI found that when companies hire employees […]
Development Dimensions International (DDI) Tests: What Are They and How Can You Prep? Pre-employment testing is something most people are familiar with thanks to the […]
A Guide to the Leadership Assessment Test Whether you are seeking a job with a new company or you are aiming to move up in […]
EB Jacobs Assessments – a 2021 Quick Guide If you are looking for a career in the public safety sector, you can expect to take […]
A 2021 Guide for Passing the CritiCall Test If you are reading this page, you are likely interested in becoming a 911 dispatcher or another […]
What You Need to Know About the IBEW Aptitude Test The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) was established in the late 1800s, a mere […]
Working as an electrician can be a stressful and dangerous job, which may be one reason that aptitude testing for this field is so overly […]
The Thomas International General Intelligence Assessment Overview The Thomas International GIA is a pre-employment test that many US workers are familiar with. This is because […]