Questions and Answers about Bristol Myers Squibb Interview and Assessment Test.
- How long does the hiring process usually take?
- Is it hard to get into Bristol Myers Squibb?
- What to know for Bristol Myers Squibb interview?
- Bristol Myers Squibb internship questions
What is the usual hiring process?
- Submit your Application
- Review the Resumes – This may take a couple of weeks
- Phone Interview/screening
- Manager Interview
- Assessment Test
The types of psychometric testing that may be used include verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, abstract reasoning, and personality tests.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Bristol Myers Squibb is an American multinational pharmaceutical company
BMS is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and is consistently ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Celgene Corporation is a pharmaceutical company that makes cancer and immunology drugs. Its major product is Revlimid, which is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma, and also in certain anemias.
- Juno Therapeutics is an American biopharmaceutical company founded in 2013 through a collaboration of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and pediatrics partner Seattle Children’s Research Institute.
- The Union de pharmacologie scientifique appliquée.
- Formation Biologics Inc
- Medarex was an American biopharmaceutical company based in Princeton, New Jersey, with manufacturing facilities in Bloomsbury and Annandale, New Jersey, and research facilities in Milpitas and Sunnyvale, California.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc was one of the oldest biotechnology/pharmaceutical companies in the USA, based in Seattle, Washington.
- iPierian, Inc.
- RAPT Therapeutics Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc. Pharmaceutical company
- Swords Laboratories Limited
- Kosan Biosciences, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company which deals with cancer therapeutics medications.
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pharmaceutical company
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pharmaceutical company
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals AB
- Co-Op Programs – Take on a 6-month assignment that enhances your education with experience, inspiration, connections and academic credit.
- Internship Programs – Enhance your education and make a difference in a paid, 10- to 12-week internship.
- Leadership Development Programs – Take on a 3- to 4-year rotational program and fast-track your path to professional leadership.
Explore Job Opportunities
- Supervisor, Quality Assurance, Cell Therapy
- Principal Scientist, Translational Bioinformatics Late Stage Immunology, Cardiovascular and Fibrosis
- Medical Science Liaison Immuno-oncology, Kolkata
- Director, Global Regulatory CMC Cell Therapy
- Specialist, Downstream Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Technician I – 3rd Shift
- Downstream Supervisor (2nd Shift): Single Use Facility
- Shift Leader, Non Sterile Operations
- Clinical Trial Physician – Cell Therapy
- Process Engineer I/Senior Research Associate, Process Science & Technology
- Associate Director, Regulatory Strategy, Cardiovascular, Global Regulatory Strategy & Policy