Find everything you want and need to know about recruiting process at Boral
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What are the 5 stages of an interview?
- What is the first step in the hiring process?
Hiring Process Steps
The hiring process is the process of reviewing applications, selecting the right candidates to the next step.
- Online Application
- First interviews – Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Decision and job offer
How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
What is the difference between assessment and interview?
What is an interview assessment form?
Assessment test you may take according your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
About The Company
Boral Limited is a multinational company manufacturing and supplying building and construction materials. Founded in Australia, it also has extensive operations in the United States and Asia.
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
- Allen Taylor is a company in Australia, which is a subsidiary of Boral Timber.
- Concrite Pty is a leading supplier of pre-mixed concrete servicing the building industry.
- Midland Brick is a division of Boral Limited and supplies building and construction materials including bricks, concrete blocks, pavers, retaining walls, roof tiles, and stone cladding.
- Eldorado Stone manufactures and distributes construction products.
Start your search to Build your Career with Boral
- Plant Operator – HERONS CREEK
- Account Manager – Channel (USG)
- Concrete Batcher
- Commercial Business Analyst
- Asphalt Technical Specialist
- Driver Trainer
- Plant Operator – (Hall)
- Truck Drivers – Crane Truck, Semi Tipper & T&D Combinations
- Rail Terminal Supervisor
- Driver – HC Tanker