Find questions and answers about working at Berkshire Hathaway Energy
Knowing what to expect from the Berkshire Hathaway Energy hiring process will help you succeed. learn about all the steps you will need to take to get to your dream job.
- Creating a candidate profile. Build an online resume
- Selection process
- Phone screening
- Assessment Test
Pre Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also depending on your location, some positio may include additional evaluations.
Berkshire Hathaway Energy is a holding company that is 90% owned by Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire has owned a controlling stake since 1999. The company also controls power distribution companies in the United Kingdom.
- MidAmerican Energy Company is an energy company based in Des Moines, Iowa.
- PacifiCorp is an electric power company in the western United States. PacifiCorp has two business units: Pacific Power, a regulated electric utility with service territory throughout Oregon, northern California, and southeastern Washington.
- NV Energy is a public utility which generates, transmits, and distributes electric service.
- AltaLink, L.P. is one of Canada’s largest electricity transmission companies.
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is a residential real estate services company.
- Northern Powergrid Holdings Company is an electrical distribution company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne in England.
- Kern River Gas Transmission
- MRA Service
- Integrated Utility Services is a high voltage electrical contracting business owned by an electrical distribution company and is based in Yorkshire in England.
- BHE Renewables
- Electric Transmission Texas
- Vehicle Lease & Service provides exceptional vehicle leasing, fleet management, and maintenance services.
Opportunities for Veterans – Candidates with military experience are recruited for a variety of positions.
- Communications Representative
- Engineer I, II, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineer II or Principal Engineer – Gas Integrity
- IT Audit Manager
- Network Engineer 3/Network Engineer 4
- Line Mechanic Apprentice/Lineman Apprentice- 1st Phase
- Public Water Specialist
- Intern – Government Affairs
- Corporate Consolidation & Internal Financial Reporting Manager
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Are Your Salary Requirements?
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- What motivates you?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- Why do you want this job?
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?