Learn all about the hiring process at Albertsons to increase your chances of getting hired.
Welcome to the first.
We want to make sure you’re prepared and we will help you get your job.
Albertsons Hiring Process
The hiring process is the process of reviewing applications, selecting the right candidates to the next step.
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test At Albertsons
The purpose of a Assessment interview is to determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
- Bakery Manager
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Director
- Pharmacy Technician – Contra Costa
- VMF Supervisor
- Adtech Product Manager
- Store Director
- Pharmacy Graduate Intern – Safeway
- Automation/Release Engineer, in Test
- Grocery Manager
- Inventory Control Clerk
About The Company
Albertsons Companies, Inc. is an American grocery company with wide selection of fresh, local organic meat & produce, popular wines & gluten-free foods.
- Headquarters: Boise, Idaho, United States
- Number of locations: 2,389
- Albertsons number of employees: 268,000
Depending on your Subsidiaries and role, you may have to take different tests, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgment tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
- Safeway is an American supermarket chain founded by Marion Barton Skaggs.
- Vons is a Southern California and Southern Nevada supermarket chain.
- Tom Thumb is a chain of supermarkets in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. It operates under the name Tom Thumb for traditional grocery stores and Flagship Tom Thumb for higher-end stores in affluent areas.
- Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain in the Greater Chicago area, headquartered in Itasca, a western suburb.
- Pavilions is a grocery store banner used by Vons, a supermarket division of Albertsons in Southern California.
- Acme Markets is a supermarket chain operating 164 stores.
- Randalls operates 32 supermarkets in Texas under the Randalls and Flagship Randall’s banners.
- Haggen Food & Pharmacy is a grocery retailer in Washington state. Haggen is headquartered in Bellingham, Washington.
- United Supermarkets is a North American supermarket grocery store chain.
- Carrs–Safeway is a supermarket chain that is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is a subsidiary of Albertsons.
- Lucky Stores is an American supermarket chain founded in San Leandro, California, in 1935.
- Plated was an American ingredient-and-recipe meal kit service that has been acquired by Albertsons.
- Casa Ley is a Mexican grocery store chain.
Common Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you choose this career and industry?
- Why might you be successful in such a job?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What’s your favorite part about working here?
- What’s your company culture like?
- What would you most like to accomplish if you had this job?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days of the job?
- If you don’t get a job offer What will you do?
- What were your strengths/weaknesses?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?