Learn How to Pass the AIG Assessment and Get Shortlisted for Your Desired Job.
Next-Interview will help you prepare for each step of the hiring process. Start practicing today to ensure your success at
- What should I expect in an assessment Centre?
- How competitive is the hiring process at AIG?
- what is the placement process?
- How to pass the internship interview questions?
- Online Application
- First-Round Interviews – Video Interviewing
- Final-Round Interview
- Offer Considerations
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What is an assessment test?
The assessment test is a selection used to determine a candidate’s cognitive ability or personality. A high assessment test score can open the door to getting a job offer.
It is ideal to start preparing for a test as long in advance as possible. However, the hiring manager may often give short advance notice before the test.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
American International Group, also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Blackboard Insurance brings together technology, data science, and deep industry expertise.
- The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company that specializes in tax-qualified retirement plans, supplemental tax-deferred, and after-tax investments.
- AIG Property Casualty
- American General Life Insurance operates as an insurance company.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company is an Indian general insurance company and a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group.
- Lexington Insurance Company is a surplus lines insurance company. It is the largest surplus lines insurer based in the U.S., and it offers property, casualty, and specialty lines insurance products.
- American Life Insurance Company provides insurance services.
- Laya Healthcare is a health insurance company in Ireland.
AIG is looking for team members who want to grow their careers and give back to their communities.
Student Programs – The company hiring high-potential candidates from universities around the world.
AIG as a Summer Intern – Interns work closely with mentors and colleagues who challenge you with meaningful, business-critical projects.
Find your place at AIG
- Quality Assurance
- IT Support Specialist
- Vice President, Corporate Development, AIG Life and Retirement
- Territory Sales Manager
- Senior Examiner, Claims Administration- Life USA
- Client & Broker Engagement Manager
- Associate Actuarial Programmer/Modeling
- Retirement Plan Consultant II
- Associate Audit Director
- AIG Life UK – Assistant Company Secretary
- Claims Examiner
Preparing beforehand increases your chances of success by about 70%.