What are the typical steps in the 3M Interview process.
- How long does it take to get hired at 3m?
- What are the stages of the interview process?
- What is an assessment process?
- How long does the interview process usually take?
- Online application
- Phone screen
- Interview – an in-person interview
- Aptitude Tests
There are different types of pre-employment assessments such as aptitude tests, personality tests, situational judgment tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Tests to prepare them for before the interview:
About The Company
The 3M Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation operating in the fields of industry, worker safety, US health care, and consumer goods.
Headquarters: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Kinetic Concepts is a global corporation that produces medical technology related to wounds and wound healing.
- Capital Safety is a manufacturer of fall protection, confined space, and rescue equipment for oil and gas, construction, utilities, wind energy, transportation, telecommunication, mining, and general industriesⁱ.
- Ceradyne, Incorporated was a wholly-owned subsidiary of 3M based in the United States. Ceradyne, Inc. is a manufacturer of advanced ceramic systems.
- Venture Tape Corp
- CUNO Inc
- Riker Laboratories Inc
- HighJump Software company
- Aearo Technologies LLC designs and manufacturers materials for noise, vibration, shock, thermal and cushioning solutions
- Field Service Representative I
- Digital Operations Data Analyst
- Digitization Senior Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Project Engineer – Corporate Engineering
- Manufacturing and Quality Engineer
- Environmental Engineer/Scientist-Remediation Focus
- Sr. Machine Learning Scientist